Have your home manicures become boring and ineffective?
No issues as by playing with some gel polishes, acrylics and dip powder kits you can get salon quality manicure results right from your living room.
All you need is a good quality professional acrylic nail kit that ticks all the boxes of your preferences.
So here we are with some of the best acrylic nail kits in the market that will make you your own nail technician.
Here, the 10 Best professional Acrylic Nail Kits for Beginners
Whether you want long, short, flashy or simple nails, this professional acrylic nails kit will let you achieve any look you desire. It comes packed with 12 glitter colours, a nail tips cutter, nail tools, and more to give you great control over the look of your nails and get salon-quality results.
- Premium quality
- Wide variety
- Bang for your buck
- Long lasting sparkle nail tips
- Well reputed brand
- No nail glue available
- Need to buy nail primer and top coat separately
Professional, user-friendly and value for money, this nail kit has everything a cosmetic enthusiast can hope for. It gets the job done easily and comes with huge set of stuff. The polish in this acrylic nail beginners kit is amazing and you need not use a lot of topcoat.
- Professional brand
- It’s a good nail kit for beginners
- Great value for money
- Easy to use
If a basic nail kit is not doing good enough for you then it’s time to upgrade to Mia Secret Acrylic Nail Kit. It comes with 20 acrylic nails, ultra quick nail glue, clear acrylic powder, nail brush, nail cutter and what not. It’s an acrylic nail kit for beginners but a more advanced version that comes with everything you might need.
- Nail filer is of very good quality
- Extremely easy to use
- Good acrylic nails beginners kit
- The brush isn’t as pictured
- Less monomer to clean the brush
If you have been searching for a great solution for the love of acrylic nails then your search is over gals. Warm Girl Pro Acrylic Liquid Powder and Tools starter kits for acrylic nails comes with 2 unique powder colours and 3 pink and white colour bottles for an attractive crystal effect on your nails.
- Easy to use acrylic nails kit for beginners
- Improved & Enhanced Shine
- Strengthens the nails
Formulated by world-class experts Karlash Acrylic Powder is a bubble-free polymer that offers extraordinary clarity. It provides a smooth self-levelling finishing and gives maximum strength to natural nail plate. It is also formulated with UV stabilizers that ensures colour clarity and prevents yellowing.
- Maximum strength formula
- Impeccable shine
Create beautiful nails with long lasting sparkle with Creamoon 42 in 1 Nail Art Set. Buy it for yourself or gift it to your girl or mother, this beginner acrylic nail kit is just perfect for everyone. The best thing is that it is suitable for both home and professional use.
- Comes with great tools and accessories
- Suitable for both personal and professional use
Acrylic Powder and Liquid Set Modelones Acrylic Nail Starter Kit with Professional Acrylic Nail Brush & Liquid Monomer No Need Nail Lamp,
The feature that makes Modelones Acrylic Powder Kit truly unique from other acrylic powder brands is that you don’t need a UV lamp for curing your nails. It’s odorless and is made of completely natural materials which are healthy for your nails.
- Natural looking
- The dip powder kit formula is much thinner
- Won’t chip easily
- Easy to use
- Might take some practice
Want to create eye-catchy nails that might make cats on the street jealous of you? If yes then nothing’s better than Kiss Complete Salon acrylic starter nail kit. With this product you don’t have to seek the help of a nail technician and can achieve great results from the comfort of your home.
It’s one of the best acrylic nails kit made till date.
- Ease of use
- Bang for your buck
- Great for first timers
- Primer is a little weak
- Smell of the glue is a little strong
New Professional Acrylic Nail Art Kit is another nicely assembled product that lets you work with acrylic nails using high-quality nail stuff. It comes with acrylic nail powder, brush, nail color powder, filer, buffer and what not. With this acrylic nails starter kit not only you can get a shiny finish but strong nails too.
- It is affordable
- It is great beginner acrylic nails kit
- It has 3 acrylic powders
- It is lightweight and portable
- It does not include a UV Lamp
This stylish starter kit for acrylic nails set is made with high-quality metal and can be used at home, beauty parlor, salon etc. It has a whopping speed of upto 35000 RPM and works amazingly with DIY nails, acrylic nails, gel and regular nail polish. Give your hands and feet ultimate treatment with this beauty.
- Made of high-quality metal
So here they are! Some of the best acrylic nail kit and acrylic nail starter kits. Which one is the best nail acrylic kit? Share in the comments section below and we’ll be back with some more awesome reviews.
- Here, the 10 Best professional Acrylic Nail Kits for Beginners
- Coscelia Acrylic Nail Beginner Kit
- Gelongle 10 Colours Gel Polish Starter Kit
- Mia Secret Professional Acrylic Nail kit For Beginners & Students
- Warm Girl Pro Acrylic Liquid Powder and Tools Kit
- Karlash Professional Polymer 3 Piece Kit Acrylic Powder
- Creamoon 42 in 1 Nail Art Set
- Acrylic Powder and Liquid Set Modelones Acrylic Nail Starter Kit with Professional Acrylic Nail Brush & Liquid Monomer No Need Nail Lamp,
- Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit
- New Professional Acrylic Powder Nail Art Starter Kit
- Electric Drill Professional Acrylic Nail Kit Set
- How to Polish Acrylic Nails
How to Polish Acrylic Nails
Acrylic nails can be terrible for the health of your natural nail, but it is hard to deny that they look amazing. Most people get the initial coat of polish done at the salon that applies the nails, but if you want to touch up the paint yourself, it is quick and easy to do at home.Related Searches:
Things You’ll Need
- Prepare your nails by washing and drying your hands.
- Remove any old polish with acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Apply the polish, using three strokes to each nail. You do not need a base coat, as the acrylic holds polish better than natural nails.
- Apply a second coat once the first coat is dry.
- Apply a top coat if you want to add shine to the polish, however you do not need to do so. The polish bonds well to the acrylic, and is not likely to chip.
Tips & Warnings
- Work in a well ventilated area to avoid breathing in the nail polish.
- Use solid coats or special manicure pens for great effects with your nails.
- Acetone damages the acrylic. To remove old polish without damaging your manicure, use acetone-free nail polish remover.
Stay tuned, Stay Awesome!