With so many hair dryers available in the market right now, you might get confused about which one to pick and which one to leave. But no issues as here we’ll list the 8 best hair dryers under $100 which will end your hair and budget woes.
What makes a fantastic hair dryer?
Adjustable speed and heat settings along with a cool shot button which locks in the style and prevents frizz after drying is complete. Attachments make a significant difference on different textures as they affect the airflow of a hair dryer.
Diffusers are amazing for people with curly hair as they circulate air to the ends of hair while also preventing frizz by diffusing the airstream from the air dryer. It adds volume and even defines curls.
Concentrators create smooth and sleek styles by narrowing the hair dryer’s airflow directly on the hair. They come in various sizes for different purposes: Broad, extended concentrators are meant for larger areas while the short nozzles provide frizzy and curly hair the opportunity for a sleek blowout.
Whether you want a dryer for everyday use or pro-level styling every few days, here are our top picks.
- What makes a fantastic hair dryer?
- Here are the Top 8 Best Hair Dryers under $100
- 1.Remington Hair Dryer with Ionic + Ceramic + Tourmaline Technology (Under $50)
- 2.D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer (Under 50$)
- 3.Conair 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Styling Hair Dryer (Under $50)
- 4.Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer (Under 100$)
- 5.InfinitiPro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance Hair Dryer (Under $50)
- 6.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Hair Dryer (Under $100)
- 7.Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Dryer (Under $50)
- 8.Panasonic Nanoe Dryer (Under $100)
- How to choose the best professional hair dryer according to experts
Here are the Top 8 Best Hair Dryers under $100
- IMicro-Conditioners for Less Hair Damage
- 3 Heat & 2 Speed Settings Plus Cool Shot
- 1875 Watts Max Power
- Concentrator & Diffuser Included
- Removable Air Filterl
- All hair types
- Combination of Ionic, Ceramic & Tourmaline
- Short cord
- Attachments detach easily
Remington Hair Dryer, well the more we say about this one is less. It’s light, powerful, and makes minimum noise. The best thing about this wonderful gadget is that it has great balance and dries hair in quite lesser time as compared to other dryers in the market.
It’s one of the best hair dryers under $50.
- Provides damage protection
- 2X heat and speed settings
- Removable air filter
- 1875 watts power
- Loud motor fan
Well to sum this one up let me tell you that this the Amazon’s top-selling hair dryer which has garnered over 2100 reviews in no time. It has two amazing attachments – one air concentrator and one diffuser for different purposes.
3.Conair 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Styling Hair Dryer (Under $50)
- Includes 3 attachments to achieve a variety of looks and styles
- Ionic Technology for shiny-looking hair and less frizz
- 2 Heat / Speed settings provide custom settings for different hair types
- Dual Voltage – Great for travel
- Simplified Drying & Styling
- Dual voltage
- Takes a long time to dry
Just one word for this stylish brush-dryer hybrid – Extraordinary, thanks to its three different attachments – a detangling comb, a bristle brush, and a styling comb. It detangles the hair beautifully and makes them extremely easy to handle. It’s the best affordable hair dryer out there.
- Saves time
- All in one dryer
- Gives a smooth, blown-out effect
- No heat adjust
- Less longevity
- Have to wait for hair to dry
There are a lot of hair dryers in the market that can totally transform the look and feel of your hair in as little as 15 minutes but their disadvantage is that they are too costly for a hair tool. But no worries as this is the time when Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer Brush comes into the picture.
This best professional hair dryer has become insanely popular and a best-seller on Amazon. It has a whopping 85000 reviews out of which 70000 are five-star ratings.
- Gives incredible volume
- Salon performance
- Dries quickly with less damage
- Great cool shot function
- 3 Heat & 2 Speed Settings
- 3 heat and 2-speed settings
- Cold shot button
- Includes diffuser and concentrator
- Long power cord
- Features ionic and ceramic innovation
- Removable filter
Almost every hair dryer has a cool shot button but the specialty that makes this hair drying tool stand out from others is that the cool shot on this one works amazingly well. It has a super-strong air power and the heat & flow settings are separate.
Comfort, elegance, and easy to use controls are added benefits of InfinitiPro.
- One attachment creates a variety of hairstyles
- Fast drying time
- Easy to store
- Anti-bacterial effect
- Hard to clean
- Limited styling options
- Big dimensions
Specially designed for speed, the Babyliss PRO is just perfect in the drying time aspect. It has strong airflow and extremely easy to use buttons and attachments. Elegant, powerful, wonderful performance, what else can be expected from a hair dryer.
- Dedicated cool shot button
- Great power
- Short cord
- The handle is not foldable
Apart from a very cool design and a reputed brand, the best thing about this beauty is that it is one of the best hair dryers for travel. It has a dual voltage which lets you use it in other countries and folds super easily hence takes less space in your suitcase.
- Great button location
- Easy to use
- Dries hair fast
- Strong airflow
- Long cord length
- Difficult to remove attachments
The Panasonic Nanoe Dryer works almost like magic on frizzy hair as compared to a regular hair dryer. It is specially developed for frizzy hair and gives them a salon-like treatment. It has a decent cool shot button and is one of the latest and best professional hair dryer out there.
How to choose the best professional hair dryer according to experts
Ceramic hair dryers provide heat to the hair as evenly and gently as possible. Heat shouldn’t be too concentrated in one area while drying and ceramic hair dryers take care of this superbly.
Titanium hair dryers distribute heat in much the same way as ceramic ones do. They get a lot hotter than others but cut down the drying time significantly.
This class of dryers prevents flyaways and frizz, thanks to their ability to emit negative ions which causes water to break and disperse on positively charged water.
Ionic dryers work amazingly well on frizzy hair. It is extremely important to keep the result in mind before putting your trust in an ionic dryer.