Are you someone who loves sassy and stylish nail jobs but at the same time hates the nail dust that flies around?
Well, you can’t do them without dust right? And here’s where a good quality Nail Dust Collector comes into the picture. To eliminate irritating nail dust while giving you an awesome manicure and pedicure experience.
But which one to invest your hard-earned money on?
That’s where we come to the rescue i.e. helping you pick up the best nail dust collector according to your preferences and budget.
But let’s discuss some important stuff about the same…
What is a Nail Dust Collector?
A nail dust collector is a must add-on to your manicure table. During the nail filing process, a lot of chemicals, dust particles, and fungal spores are released in the air and settle down on surfaces around you.
They enter your lungs through your nose and harm your health severely.
Yes, a mask can be used to block them but for how long you can put a mask on your beautiful face?
A nail dust collector excels in all the departments as it sucks all the harmful particles and other debris that are the byproducts of nail jobs. Although they are meant for salon use, they can also be easily used at home and are worth every penny.
Shop around, and take a look at some of my other articles on this site about best nail product reviews:
- Which Is Better Acrylic Or Gel Nails?
- Best UV Nail Lamp To Buy In 2021 Reviews and Buying Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About Electric Nail Files & Drills
- The 9 Best UV/LED Nail Lamps: Reviews & Guide 2021
- 10 Best Acrylic Nail Kits for Beginners and Pros for Ultra-Amazing Manicures
- 8 Best Gel Nail Polish Brands On Amazon to give your nails a Sassy Look
Can Nail Dust make me Sick?
Yes, nail dust can make you sick, very sick.
Facing nail dust is a nasty occupational hazard for nail technicians and can cause itching, infections, asthma, and more.
This is the reason why the use of a nail dust collector can’t be overemphasized.
What should I look for in a Nail Salon Dust Collector?
If one thing doesn’t go unnoticed in an appliance, it’s the design. No matter how good the quality and functionality of the nail dust collector is, if you don’t pay attention to its design, you might face some problems in using it in your space.
Just the way you need good ventilation in your home for well-being, a nail dust collector also needs it for proper functioning i.e. collect the nail dust without overheating.
Instead of a tray design, some nail dust collectors have dust bags to store the nail particles. So before buying a particular model, make sure that the dust bags are reusable, otherwise, they will cost you a lot of money.
This is one of the most important factors to consider, especially if you have several nail jobs to get done throughout the day. How much power the nail dust collector uses, whether it has voltage protection or not, how efficient it is, and so on.
Well enough talks, for now, let’s shop the best nail dust collector for you…
- What is a Nail Dust Collector?
- Can Nail Dust make me Sick?
- What should I look for in a Nail Salon Dust Collector?
- Here are 8 Best Nail Dust Collector Reviews of 2021
- #1.Miss Sweet Electric Nail Dust Collector
- #2.Makartt Nail Dust Collector
- #3.AZ Gogo Professional Nail Drill Machine with Nail Dust Collector
- #4.Kads Nail Art Dust Suction Collector
- #5.Eleven Ever Powerful Nail Dust Collector
- #6.MelodySusie Nail Vacuum Dust Collector with Filter
- #7.Belle Oval Nail Dust Collector
- #8.Burano Electric Nail Drill Machine Dust Collector
- Final Verdict
Here are 8 Best Nail Dust Collector Reviews of 2021
If a nail dust collector that is easy to use, efficient, and doesn’t need any installation is something that interests you then buy yourself a Miss Sweet Electric Nail Dust Collector. It’s brilliant for collecting nail dust during a manicure, gel nails, nail extensions, and also a nail filing job.
Miss Sweet Electric Nail Dust Collector also has a brilliant lightweight drill and a washable filter. Its drill gives your nails an exquisite polish and shine and does your nails super comfortably at home.
- Available in attractive colours
- Replacement filters available
- Ultra-quiet machine
- Short Power Cord
- Highly efficient to give you a comfortable filling process
- Adjustable suction which can be adjusted according to your preferences
- Functional nail machine to clean the dust produced during various nail processes
- Durable to give you the full value for your hard-earned money
- Easy to clean to give you a hassle-free cleaning
If there’s one nail dust collector that sucks the nail dust more easily and efficiently than any other nail dust collector in the market then it has to be Makartt Nail Dust Collector. It keeps your beautiful room dust-free thereby keeping you from inhaling it and making yourself sick.
Makartt Nail Dust Collector comes with a superior and adjustable suction switch which is easy to adjust according to your preferences. Not to forget its filter is removable and reusable while also being easy to clean.
- Easy to clean
- Big suction nail dust collector to suck nail dust effectively
- Efficient Heat Dissipation & Long Life Nail Drill
- 360° All-round LED Light to illuminate different directions
- Perfect After-Sales
If you want the pleasure and convenience of an electric nail drill that can do all 3 (nail polishing, nail lighting, and nail vacuuming) then that miraculous Nail Drill Machine has just appeared before your very eyes.
The AZ Gogo Professional Nail Drill Machine gives you an out-of-the-world nail art experience letting you savor each function to the fullest.
- Easy to set up and use
- Charges fast
- Great battery
- A bit noisy
- Not cordless
- Not portable
Give yourself the ultimate nail dust collection experience through Kads Nail Art Dust Suction Collector. Being versatile, this nail art suction machine sucks debris and chips produced during filing or polishing nails into the easily replaceable storage bag.
Kads Nail Art Dust Suction Collector is super easy to use and you can’t miss out on it if you have a professional nail art salon.
- Smooth and soft surface
- Easy to clean
- Portable & Lightweight
- Produces less noise
- Short Cable
11 out of 10, that’s the score we’ll give to this amazing Nail Dust Collector!
And why you might ask and we’ll tell you more than one reason for that.
The Eleven Ever Nail Dust Collector has got everything from hollow design and easy operation to high efficiency heat-dissipation. It doesn’t let dust run out, thanks to its 100% vacuum effect which is way more superior to the ordinary 70-80% vacuum effect units in the market.
It’s manufactured of high-quality stainless steel and is ultra-superb for nail tech in nail art salon or DIY.
- Premium & Durable
- Attractive & Easy to clean
- Safe & Multi-functional
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- The fan speed can’t be set
- Reusable filter pad to give you ultimate convenience
- High suction fan to suck nail dust super effectively
- Great heat dissipation performance to prevent overheating
A brand new style nail dust collector which is lightweight, durable, and extremely easy to clean?
That’s not a myth buddy but a reality!
The Nail Vacuum Dust Collector is equipped with a powerful 30000 RPM motor and collects nail gel dust, acrylic nail dust, dip powder dust, etc. super easily and effectively. It has a reusable filter pad and a high suction fan for effective dust suction.
The Nail Vacuum Dust Collector is ultra-perfect for both personal and professional use.
- Easy to clean
- Reusable filter
- Big enough for two hands
- No spilling – 100% Spilling effect to keep you safe and healthy
- Automobile quality filter for a super-powerful suction
- 4000 RPM rotation speed fans which don’t let the dust fly around
- Powerful Suction
- Attractive Oval & Hollow design with Hand-rest place to give you ultimate comfort
- Nail art salon specialist to give customers the best experience
Belle is specialized in designing and manufacturing top quality and latest manicure & pedicure products and one such premium product is Oval Nail Dust Collector. It is equipped with an automobile quality filter and 4000 RPM fans which don’t let ash scatter and go into your system.
The Belle Oval Nail Dust Collector has a removable and automobile quality filter to give you an enhanced dust suction and is also super easy to clean.
- Easy to clean
- Hand-rest place
- Comfortable for both technicians and customers
- Avoids dust pollution
- A bit noisy
The Burano Electric Nail Drill Machine Dust Collector has the latest nail machine technology with a comfortable hand pad, nail filter fan, and nail duster to give you a superb nail drill and nail dust collection whether you are an experienced nail technician or a beginner.
Treat yourself to an ultra-comfortable experience through Burano Nail Pro 2 in 1 machine. It’s easy & convenient, has a built-in vacuum panel, and is super easy to clean with a nailbrush.
- Ultra-comfortable hand pad
- Easy & Convenient
- Easy to clean with nailbrush
- Incomparable customer experience
So that’s it, folks!
The best dust collector reviews for you.
Tiny particles from trimming, filing, and cutting nails as well as vapors from other salon products are irritating and also harmful for health. They may cause diseases and may also stick on any surface.
A brand new nail dust collector will be your great companion that will keep the air a lot cleaner and more pleasant. Makartt Nail Dust Collector is our top pick, just go for it and change the game of your nail dust collection.
All the Best!
Also, don’t forget to check out the best and affordable hair dryers under $50 to give your hair a superb drying job and style.
Put your questions or suggestions in the comments below, so we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge.
Thanks for reading.