Top 4 Uv Nail Lamps On Amazon
Sun 5 Pro Best UV LED Nail Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail Both hands at once
DeepDream 110w LED Nail Lamp, UV Light Nail Dryer 【SAFE & FAST CURING】
Gelish Harmony 18G Professional Salon 36W Gel Nail Polish Quick Curing LED Light Lamp Dryer Best professional lamp
UV LED Nail Lamp, ABOX Star2 72W Nail Dryer for Gel Nail PolishFastest home lamp
- Top 4 Uv Nail Lamps On Amazon
- Sun 5 Pro Best UV LED Nail Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail
- DeepDream 110w LED Nail Lamp, UV Light Nail Dryer
- Gelish Harmony 18G Professional Salon 36W Gel Nail Polish Quick Curing LED Light Lamp Dryer
- UV LED Nail Lamp, ABOX Star2 72W Nail Dryer for Gel Nail Polish
- What is so special about uv nail lamps
- Top UV Nail lamp in 2021:
Don’t you love the look of freshly manicured nails? After all, if you go to a nail salon, the nail stylists can get creative and use gel nail polish to create attractive nail art. However, if money is tight for you and you cringe at the prospect of spending $60 for a manicure and $30 for touchups, don’t worry. You can easily get salon-style nails by doing your nails yourself. All you need is a good quality gel nail polish and a uv nail lamp.
However, all uv nail lamps are not the same. While a good uv nail lamp can make your nails look better than the Mona Lisa does, a bad uv nail lamp can make your nails look horrible. This article will discuss the best uv nail lamps on the market.
What is so special about uv nail lamps
You may be wondering why you need one of the best uv nail lamps to do gel nails. The reason why is because this is the only way the gel polish will harden. Gel polish contains a substance called photoinitiators. This is what gives the gel its shiny and liquid-like glow and shine. The only thing that will ‘wake’ these photoinitiators up and get them to harden is a light wave that emits radioactive particles. The best uv nail lamps emit this light wave.
Read:Best Gel Nail Polishes
Best Acrylic Nail Kits for Beginners
Electric Nail Files & Drills
Best UV Nail Lamp
The best uv nail lamps emit a diverse spectrum of radioactive light frequencies and spectrums. This allows the nail gel to harden within a few seconds. They are also capable of drying all types of gel nail polishes within seconds.
Now that you understand why you need a good uv nail lamp if you are a gel nail polish freak, it’s time to discuss the best uv nail lamps that you can buy.
Top UV Nail lamp in 2021:
- Its built-in LCD screens are great at showing the amount of time needed to dry your nails.You can set the second intervals at 10. 30. 60, or 99 seconds low heat mode.
- It has infrared sensors which are great at turning off when you take your foot or hand out.
- There is enough space to fit both of your hands and feet into the lamp at once
- Its light bulbs will give you up to 50,000 hours of drying time
This is one of the best uv nail lamps that Amazon currently offers. You can easily have salon quality and style nails whenever you want. What you’ll love the most about it is its affordable price. Amazon.com currently sells it for $34.99. It’s easy to use and has a sleek and stylish design that you’ll love. The design is classic and elegant, yet simple to the look. You can use it for salon-style manicures and pedicures.
It comes with 4 time modes. This makes it easier for you to choose the best time window needed to dry your nails adequately so that they have a professional shine. These modes help you control the frequency and intensity at which the lamp will dry your nails. It will dry almost any type of gel nail polish that’s currently on the market. Some of the gels that it works on are:
- UV/LED nail gels
- CND Shellac
- Sculpture guilders
- Sculpture builders
It can be used with an adapter in Europe. It will work well in America with its 100/240VAC 50/60HZ 1A and rated output of DC24V/3A
- Fast drying
- Nail polish stays on for a long time
- Dries most types of nail polish in a few seconds
- It has a blind spot
- It is not effective in drying nails evenly
- Sometimes does not even dry nails period
- Safe to use and dries any type of gel nail polish quickly and efficiently.
- Light beads use dual optical wavelength advanced technology to dry nails evenly
- The light bulb gives about 50,000 hours of usage time
- It starts the second you place your hands or feet into the lamp
- You no longer have to worry about the lamp smearing or smudging your polish before it dries.
- You can set the dry times for 10, 30, 60, and 99 seconds
This machine turns off the minute you withdraw your hands or feet. It’s big enough to accommodate both hands and feet at once. But what really makes it one of the best uv nail lamps on the market is its ability to dry any type of gel nail polish currently being sold.
Just make sure to apply a thin to a moderate coat of gel nail polish before putting hands or feet in the lamp. It comes with a plug and a comprehensive user manual that explains in detail how to use it. It sells on Amazon.com for $21.99
- It works well and is very inexpensive.
- Dries nail polish efficiently, evenly, and quickly
- Fits 10 digits easily. This is part of what makes it among the best uv nail lamps sold.
- Doesn’t completely dry nails even after 5 minutes of lamp usage.
- Quits working after a month
- Sometimes lamp doesn’t work at all
- LED display timer features set drying times of 5, 20, and 30 seconds.
- It won’t get warped by acetone – this is a key ingredient in all nail polishes, gel or regular
- It comes with three timers. This allows you to predetermine the time needed to dry your nails. This is a handy feature if you’re on the road a lot.
- Comes with an eyeShield. This significantly reduces the amount of uv light you’re exposed to. It’s good for your health in the short adn long run.
This may be a higher priced lamp, but the best uv lamps often sell more. After all, “you get what you pay for!” You can buy this lamp off of Amazon.com for $199.99. This is the lamp for you if you use a wide variety of gel nail polishes and you want them to be dried within seconds of application. This is especially true for the Gelish Soak-Off Gel nail polish brands.
This lamp won’t smudge, crease, or warp your gel nail polish while it’s being dried. All you have to do is place your perfectly manicured hands or feet into the lamp for 5 seconds, and voila! You’ll have polished nails that would make those who regularly get their nails done at salons green with envy.
What makes the Gelish 18G one of the best uv lamps sold is its magnetized tray. It makes cleanups between usages easy and quick. You can also sanitize it easily and quickly. This is crucial in the era of COVID-19. The Gelish 18G lamp comes with a light-reflector which ensures that your gel polish will shine when indoors or outdoors in the hot and blazing sun. You’ll never misplace your fingers in the lamp because it has a finger guider which will help your fingers or toes safely and easily glide into the lamp.
- Amazingly powerful and dries nails quickly
- Lamp lives up to its claims
- It’s salon quality
- No exchanges
- Sometimes it doesn’t work
- Sometimes it only works once
- Powerful uv lamp which can dry nails in less than five seconds.
- Its 36 pcs light bulbs distribute heat evenly. This makes it possible for them to dry nails in 1/5 of the time that other uv lamps would take
- It has a four timer setting. This includes 10, 30, 60, and 99 seconds.
- It dries nails efofrtlessly and painlessly
- It emits the same colors and frequencies that white light from the sun does. Therefore, your eyes are safe from its uv light rays..
- The 2 year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee make this uv lamp irresistible for many.
You will love this lamp if you like to buy low-priced items. The Abox star 2 72W currenty sells for only $12.90 on Amazon.com. It is capable of giving you shiny salon-quality nails. It works great for any type of gel nail polish only. The dual optical uv wavelengths that its light beads emit makes this possible.
The ABox star 272W will protect your skin and nails while it’s drying them. You no longer have to worry about running your nail beds. This is a common problem in nail salons – the nail lamps that they use can often turn the glue that rests on nail beds into an unsightly black color. This si one of the reasons why it ranks highly among the best uv lamps on the market.. It also comes with holes to disperse the heat. This prevents the (rare) event of the lamp burning your skin and nails.
- Works as described
- Long lasting polish (3 weeks)
- Uv light and set time is perfect
- Sometimes doesn’t dry nails even after an hour of exposure
- Doesn’t always work
- Some parts can be missing in the package
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
yes, most of them can be used for both. But be sure to buy a uv lamp with a cord if you’re going to use it this way.
it’s best to use a uv lamp with at least 36 watts of power. You’ll find that the best uv lamps come with much higher wattages. That’s because higher wattage lamps cure nails faster and better.
generally speaking no because while it does emit the same uv rays that the sun does, you’re exposed to these rays for much less time with a uv nail lamp.
yes, these lamps are great at killing germs and bacteria. They emit a wavelength of light that is at least 200 nanometers. The nanometers can go up to 400. This is enough to kill any type of germ, bacteria, and/or pathogen in existence.
You may have been fretting because you didn’t want to be exposed to the potentially dangerous COVID-19 virus. There is a chance for this in most nail salons. However, if you do your nails at home and use one of the best uv lamps on the market, the risk for this is virtually zero. Most of these nail lamps are reasonably priced and can be used many times. In this sense, they more than pay for themselves!