Want to keep your home tidy by taking your parties outside?
Not a problem, an outdoor mini fridge will do the trick for you!
It is engineered especially for outdoor use and is available in a plethora of designs and sizes.
But which one will be perfect for your outdoor oasis and which one will suit your budget?
Which one will have all the features you want and which one will your better half love?
That’s where we will play the Super Hero by magically eliminating all the confusion from your mind and listing the 8 best mini outdoor refrigerators.
But like we always do we’ll cover some nooks and crannies (a lot of them) of an outdoor refrigerator so that you don’t just spend money but get the full value of it.
What is an Outdoor Mini Fridge and how it is different from Indoor Fridges?
Outdoor refrigerators, as the name suggests are the ones that you can keep outside – in your backyard, outdoor kitchen, or garden. These are exclusively designed to work outside.
Wondering why can’t you just keep your normal refrigerator outside? Well, the temperature indoors can be controlled and indoor refrigerators are built to work in a consistent temperature zone. These fridges cannot handle the fluctuating temperatures between day and night.
Also, they cannot work with the temperature difference during the different seasons. You do want a fridge that works every day for the whole year right?
Outdoor fridges work overtime and regulate the internal temperature when the external temperature and weather changes. They can maintain the internal temperature in highly unstable environmental conditions.
Outdoor refrigerators have weatherproof electrical components. When kept outdoors, fridges are exposed to rain and water from your garden or pool. As you know, water and electricity are not the best of friends. You don’t want the risk of getting electrocuted. Do you?
Things to Consider Before Buying a Small Outdoor Fridge
Before you zero in on an outdoor mini-fridge, there are some things that you need to consider.
Obviously, you would be keeping this appliance in the outdoors itself. But what you need to consider is the placement in terms of how much heat and rain will your fridge be exposed to?
Decide if you are going to place your mini-fridge in a covered area with shelter or expose it directly to sun and rain.
Ratings are a must for any kind of electrical appliance as they are given only after undergoing the necessary safety testing. These certifications ensure that the devices have met the minimum standards. Whichever country you are in, ensure that the product has them.
Refrigerators usually have two varieties when it comes to ventilation – rear and front. Front-vented is a better option for outdoor fridges as the airflow is front-driven.
While a rear-vented fridge needs some space for ventilation around the sides, tops, and rear, it matters only when you are placing it in a covered area.
You might be wondering why lighting is so important for a fridge. Maybe not for an indoor fridge. Lighting becomes an important factor for an outdoor fridge especially when you are using it in the dark.
Make sure you select long-lasting, energy-efficient, and high-performing LED lights to avoid heating inside.
You might not always need to use your outdoor fridge. You might want to switch them off for a long time like for the whole winter or during vacations. Refrigerators with such features and capabilities are the ones you should go for.
Shelving – metal or glass
Both metal and glass shelves are available and choosing one might be a personal preference. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. While metal shelves are great for air circulation, glass shelves are better for storing small items.
Depending on what you are going to store in your mini-fridge, select the shelving.
Now that we are done with knowing the difference between indoor and outdoor fridges and the important things to consider before buying, let’s move on to the 8 best mini outdoor fridges available.
- Best Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerators Buying Guide
- Feeling the Heat? Here are the 10 best refrigerators under $500!
- How Does A Refrigerator Work?
- Taste buds craving a tasty breakfast? 11 Best Outdoor Gas Griddles for you!
- Want Special Evenings? Here are 7 Best Outdoor Tabletop Patio Heaters
- Want to Party like never before? Here are the 12 Best Outoor Kegerators of 2021!
- The 10 Best Outdoor Pizza Oven Reviews for 2021 to give you a Great Slice
- Feeling the Heat? Here are the 10 best refrigerators under $500!
- What is an Outdoor Mini Fridge and how it is different from Indoor Fridges?
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Small Outdoor Fridge
- Here are 13+ Best Mini Fridge For Outdoors Reviews of 2021
- #1.AstroAI Mini Fridge 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Cooler and Warmer
- #2.HomeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- #3.BLACK+DECKER BCRK25V Compact Refrigerator Single Door Mini Fridge
- #4.Miroco Beverage Refrigerator Cooler Beer Fridge, 3.2Cu. Ft
- #5.NewAir Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – NBC126SS02
- #6.Vremi Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – 100 to 120 Can Mini Fridge
- #7.Antarctic Star Mini Fridge Cooler – 1.6cu.ft
- #8.Danby DAR026A1BDD-6 Mini Fridge
- #9.Bull #13700 premium
- #10.EdgeStar CBR1501SSOD Outdoor Refrigerators
- #11.Avallon AFR241SSRH Outdoor Refrigerators
- #12.Bull #11001 Refrigerator
- #13.Blaze Blz-Ssrf-50D Outdoor Refrigerator
- #14.EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft
Here are 13+ Best Mini Fridge For Outdoors Reviews of 2021
4.5 out of 5 23,360 global ratings
- Can be used to keep foods, skincare, medications, and beverages.
- Portable as both AC/DC adapters are available.
- Set your desired temperature. Can cool up to 32°F (18°C) or heat up to 150°F (66°C).
- 4 Liters of storage capacity with removable shelf.
- Eco-friendly engineering with quiet technology.
- CE, FCC, ETL, RoHS certified.
- 3 Year Warranty.
Do you want a small fridge you can place in your car while going on a road trip? Then the Mini Fridge by AstroAI with a capacity of 4 Liter is for you. The best thing is that this is portable with can serve as both a cooler as well as a warmer with a temperature range of 32°F (18°C) to 150°F (66°C).
- Portable and compact
- Certifications and warranty.
- Consumes less electricity
- Less noise.
- Easy controls and maintenance.
- Not good for dairy products.
Rating: 4.8/5 4,555 global ratings
- Good to keep your beverages or alcoholic drinks.
- Glassdoor and white LED lighting that allows you to see what’s inside.
- Advanced temperature controls that can cool down to 34°F along with memory function.
- 3.2 cubic feet of storage capacity with 3 adjustable and removable shelves.
- A powerful and energy-efficient cooling system.
- Has an auto defrosting function.
- UL certified.
Doesn’t it look cool to have a small fridge with a glass door that allows you to see what’s inside? Then the 120 can mini-refrigerator and cooler by HomeLabs is for you. This fridge has a glass door and adjustable and removable shelves to store your favorite beverages.
- Uniform temperature supply.
- Good design.
- Temperature controls with auto defrost.
- Less noise.
- Large storage capacity
- Touch controls. It is easily adjustable and performs well on uneven ground.
- A heavy-duty travel bag is included
- Larger pots for larger meals can easily be supported by this campfire cooking tripod.
Rating: 4.7/5 3,675 global ratings
- Available in black, stainless steel, and white.
- 2 removable glass shelves that make the cleaning easy.
- Additional door storage that can store both small and large bottles.
- A reversible door with leveling legs.
- Adjustable temperature controls that can cool down to 32°F.
- Has a small freezer with an ice tray and can store ice packs and frozen food.
- Very low noise.
- 1-year warranty for parts and labor with a 2-year warranty for compressor parts.
Would you like a refrigerator that can store your food, soda, beer, and other beverages? Go for BLACK+DECKER BCRK25V Compact Refrigerator Energy Star Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer. With a stylish and metallic finish, this fridge doesn’t take up too much space.
You can place it in your college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars, small apartments, and RV campers.
- Built-in thermostat maintaining a consistent temperature.
- Good design with adjustable shelves and door storage.
- Freezer with ice tray.
- Very compact and ideal for small spaces.
- Very quiet.
- Releases chemical odor.
- Manual defrost.
Rating: 4.8/ 577 global ratings
- Its effective cooling system ensures that the cold air is evenly distributed.
- 3-layer Low-E glass cooler door reduces the heat passing through the glass.
- A large capacity of 3.2cu. ft.
- 3 removable shelves and 6 shelf slots allow you to adjust the height.
- Touch control panel with digital LED display to set the temperature anywhere between 34-50°F.
How would you like an outdoor fridge that has 3 layer glass door with touch controls? Then the Beverage Refrigerator Cooler Beer Fridge, 3.2Cu. Ft by Miroco is the one for you.
This compact refrigerator and beverage cooler has removable shelves made up of metal and silicone. Perfect for your home, kitchen, bar, or office, this outdoor mini-fridge can store up to 90 liters.
- Good cooling system
- Good design with adjustable and removable shelves.
- Large capacity.
- Temperature control
- Loud noise.
Rating: 4.8/5 1,400 global ratings
- Can be placed both indoors or outdoors – be it your living room, kitchen, dorm, bedroom, office, garden, or backyard.
- Has 7 custom “set-it-and-forget-it” temperature settings to keep your drinks at the perfect temperature.
- Can store not just beverages but food too.
- No installation is necessary. All you have to do is just plug it in.
- Adjustable shelves which can accommodate cans and bottles of different sizes.
- Has an insulated double-paned glass door that keeps the interiors cool.
What if you had a mini-fridge that can store about 160 cans of your favorite beverages? Sounds great right? If you want one, then you should buy the beverage refrigerator and cooler NBC126SS02 by NewAir.
It is available in three different capacities – 60 can, 126 can and 160 can. With a glass door, you can see your favorite drinks from outside itself, without even opening your fridge.
- Can be placed indoors or outdoors.
- Custom temperature options with memory function.
- No installation required.
- Manual defrost. No auto defrost available.
- Bad interior lighting.
Rating: 4.7/5 1,735 global ratings
- Has a left-hinge, double-pane glass door with white backlit LED lighting to view inside without opening the door.
- Available in 4 different capacities- 1.7, 2.7, 3.2, and 3.6 cubic feet.
- Has 3 adjustable and removable chrome shelves to store your drinks that come in various sizes.
- Adjustable cooling and temperature control system with a range between 34°F to 50°F.
- A large digital display for quick monitoring and setting of temperature with memory function.
- Has a single-zone vertical chiller, whisper-quiet compressor, and a small convection fan to ensure that the cold air is evenly distributed.
- The auto-defrosting function saves your headache of regularly unplugging and cleaning.
Wouldn’t you love it if your fridge that is storing your favorite drinks had a drink dispenser? That is why you should buy Vremi Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – 100 to 120 Can Mini Fridge.
It can store up to 100 to 120 cans of your favorite soda, beer, or wine. It has a drink dispenser and a glass door to make your lives easier.
- Good design with lighting and adjustable shelves.
- Drink dispenser.
- Different sizes are available.
- Auto-defrost mode.
- Little costly
Rating: 4.8/5 1700 global ratings
- Can store up to 60 12-oz. cans and can be placed both indoors and outdoors.
- Adjustable thermostat that ranges from 40°F to 61°F.
- Double-pane tempered glass door and airtight seal ensuring maximum insulation.
- Has a quiet compressor.
- Has soft LED lighting and adjustable shelves.
Do you need a small fridge with a drink dispenser? In that case, you should buy Antarctic Star Mini Fridge Cooler, 1.6cu.ft that can store up to 60 cans of your favorite beverages.
- Keeps your drinks frosty.
- See-through with glass door and good lighting.
- Less noise.
- Warranty for only 90 days.
Rating: 4.8/5 259 global ratings
- Compact design that can fit in countertops, desktops, or floor.
- Available in 5 different capacities – 1.6, 1.7, 2.6, 3.2, and 4.4 cubic feet.
- The door also has shelves that can store both cans and tall bottles.
- Beverage dispensing system is integrated into the refrigerator door
- Scratch-resistant worktop.
- 2 full width and 1 – 1/2 width adjustable wire shelves for undisrupted air circulation and reversible door hinge.
Looking for a compact patio mini-fridge for your outdoor kitchen? Then buy Danby DAR026A1BDD-6 Mini Fridge that can be placed anywhere.
- Easy maintenance with automatic defrost.
- Energy star compliant and uses R600a refrigerant.
- Various sizes to choose from.
- Not good for very harsh conditions.
- No temperature settings are available.
- On the body of the outdoor mini fridge cabinet is a useful towel bar handle.
- A digital LED control panel and a temperature probe are located on the outdoor fridge cabinet.
- The temperature range of this outdoor rated mini fridge is 23-68 degrees, that's a terrific characteristic of this device. However, if the product is used in a hot location, the interior of this small outdoor refrigerator may not be as cool.
- The auto defrost functionality on the Bull premium outdoor certified refrigerator sets it apart from many other outdoor chilling systems.
- It also includes adjustable shelving with twenty different shelf heights, allowing it to be set up in almost any location.
The Bull premium outdoor refrigerator's cabinet and exterior are composed of 304 stainless steel.
- Approved for outdoor usage
- To keep the unit free of dampness and ice, it has an auto-defrost feature.
- Temperature and a door alarm that sounds if the door isn't shut
- The door is totally reversible and may be opened from any side.
- Because it has casts, it is simple to move.
- Costs a little more than typical outdoor refrigerators.
- There is no place to keep ice or frozen products in the small outdoor freezer.
Rating: 4.8/5 62 global ratings
- Glass shelves included in the package allow you to neatly store up to 142 12-ounce cans.
- Approved for Outdoor Use: This outdoor compact refrigerator is fully enclosed in this outdoor stainless steel mini fridge and can withstand the elements in outdoor settings, such as your outdoor kitchen, bar, or garage.
- Fan Cooled: Unlike plate-cooled devices, fan-circulated cooling is less likely to cause cold spots, and this unit has one.
- This device has fan circulated cooling, so you can rest assured that all of your beverages will be treated equally.
- Width in the Middle: With a width of twenty-four inches, this is an ideal solution for mid-size undercounter installations.
- Door made of solid stainless steel: A modern stainless door with a sleek appearance looks wonderful and keeps the interior cool.
- This unit is the best among all compact outdoor refrigerators since it can be equipped with casters for increased mobility.
This small outdoor fridge is a compact and lightweight refrigerator with a strong integrated fan and stainless steel casing that delivers great performance and keeps your favourite beverages ice-cold. When it comes to EdgeStar, you can always count on top-notch service.
- Compressor-based cooling with a lot of punch
- 3 glass shelves that may be removed
- keys for the built-in lock
- Function of auto-defrost
- Door that can be opened and closed both ways
- Carbon filter built-in
- LED bulbs that are blue
- ETL-certified and suitable for outdoor use
- Door made of solid stainless steel
- Temperature controls on a digital scale
- Adjusting shelves is difficult.
Rating: 4.8/5 11 global ratings
- Even Cooling: Powerful circulation fans work with the compressor to effectively disperse cool air throughout the unit, you'll never have to worry about hot spots or uneven cooling.
- Included with the Milk Rack: Milk, orange juice, large soda bottles, or any other favourite beverage can be stored in the door.
- True-Key Locking System: For enhanced fridge protection, a lock is incorporated.
- Low Temperature: This outdoor fridge with lock even has the ability to reach temperatures as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit, you can keep your drinks as cold as possible without them freezing.
- LEDs in blue and white: Choose between a bright, white LED and a gentle, blue LED for your lighting – the option is yours.
- Luminous: Soft illumination is provided by a top LED light bar, as well as two LED lights on the right side and two on the left.
Anyone looking for a small refrigerator would like the Avallon 5.5 cu. ft. Built-In Fridge (AFR241SSRH). This built-in model is highly versatile in terms of where it may be put, as it is only 24 inches wide and little under 35 inches tall.
The refrigerated storage capacity provided by this fridge is ideal for large and small kitchens, as well as home bars, dorm rooms, and basements. But it's not just for the sake of appearances. With three sandblasted glass shelves and additional door storage for milk, juice, large soda bottles, or wine, this mini outdoor fridge can hold whatever you need.
The large temperature range for this single zone fridge, which can be set anywhere between 34F and 50F, is conveniently controlled via a touch control panel. The door on this fridge is hinged on the right side.
- Three shelves of tempered glass
- Control panel with a touchscreen
- 4 blue/white LED lights on the inside (2 left, 2 right)
- Filter made of carbon
- Cooling using a compressor
- Right-hinged stainless steel door, handle, and front vent
- Interior colour is white.
- There is no place to keep ice or frozen products in the freezer.
Rating: 4.8/5 298 global ratings
- Heavy-Duty Design – This outside refrigerators stainless steel door panel provides an easy-to-clean and long-lasting exterior in this outdoor patio refrigerator.
- Reversible Door – Depending on your needs, the door can swing to the right or left.
- Temperature Control Over a Wide Range – Keep your food and beverages at a safe, pleasant temperature.
- It features a capacity of 4.4 cubic feet, a stainless steel door, and a beverage can dispenser that can accommodate up to 512 ounce cans comfortably.
- The small outside refrigerator's door is reversible, so you may switch it from one side to the other as needed.
- It also has mechanical temperature control over a wide range. This allows for rapid and easy temperature adjustments to meet the needs of the situation.
In the summer, the Bull 11001 outdoor refrigerator is ideal for keeping all of your favourite beverages and snacks cool.
And here's the thing: Bull insists on using it beneath a covered patio, at an office, or in a dorm room.
- It features a temperature controller.
- A reversible door is one that can be opened in both directions.
- Market pricing is really low.
- It is a patio fridge
- After a lengthy period of time, it provides the finest cooling.
- Not recommended for use outside.
- When you open the door on the Blaze Blz-Ssrf-50D, you'll notice interior soft-glow blue LEDs, which give the fridge a sleek and modern look. In addition, the refrigerator has an internal fan that circulates air.
- A carbon filter attached to the fan removes any odours from the air within the refrigerator.
- The digital control panel is located on top of the refrigerator. You can change the temperature that has been set.
- This model doesn't have the most capacious interior in this review, but it has enough room for more than a dozen cans thanks to its 5.5-cubic-foot capacity.
- This model also includes an auto-defrost feature. You won't have to defrost the fridge manually because the auto-defrost feature prevents ice from forming on the back wall.
The Blaze Blz-Ssrf-50D outdoor refrigerator completes our review of the finest outdoor refrigerator. In the outdoor appliance industry, this brand has a cult following, and it produces some of the greatest small outside deck refrigerators available. This model appeals to us because of its superior performance and attractive look.
- Shelves made of chromed wire
- LEDs with a soft blue hue for shelving
- Internal fan that circulates air
- Front-vented cooling for the motor and compressor Large capacity carbon filter for odour removal
- Option with a higher price tag
Rating: 4.8/5 116 global ratings
- This device offers practically all of the features you'd expect from an outdoor refrigerator.
- It has a capacity of 142 cans, which is rather outstanding.
- The magnificent external steel that is completely coated is the first thing you notice about the outdoor fridge.
- The coat is designed to keep the device safe from rust and bad weather.
- A door lock is also located toward the bottom of the compartment.
- This small outdoor fridge has a compressor and a built-in digital control panel.
- Together, they help to maintain a temperature range of 38 to 55 degrees. For outdoor drinking, temperature management is critical. Hence, this is the best refrigerator for outdoor.
Keep your drinks chilled and ready to drink with the 5.49 cu. ft. EdgeStar 142 Can Stainless Steel Outdoor Beverage Cooler (CBR1501SSOD).
This stainless steel cooler can hold up to 142 regular 12 oz. cans and is designed to resist the extremes of the outdoors. The compressor and power cord are both certified for outside use, ensuring that the machine will function properly.
- Defrost mechanism that works on its own
- This full size outdoor refrigerator is equipped with a strong cooling compressor.
- Temperature regulation using digital means
- It comes with a charcoal filter.
- Approved for use in the outdoors
- Adjusting shelves is difficult.
Sunroom refrigerators are small, energy efficient, and some universal models even have a built-in freezer.
● They can also have one, two, or several storage compartments.
● All of the bins and shelves are easily detachable and cleanable in a mini fridge outdoors.
● You may also change them and combine them in any way you choose.
● A typical mini outdoor fridge isn't the ultimate all-purpose device, so it's best for storing a little amount of food for a short period of time.
Yes as well as no.
● First and foremost, you must ensure that the current mini outdoor refrigerators or those you intend to purchase have the proper certification.
● If you don't, I'm guessing you'll void the warranty if you use it outside. Also, keep in mind that refrigerators are not designed to operate at temperatures below those found inside.
Yes, they do exist. There might be a variety of variances, such as size, weight, materials, and so on.
● Outdoor kitchen mini fridges are smaller since they are often utilised in a higher temperature range than inside refrigerators.
● Low volume is considerably simpler to cool than large volume.
Because glass loses more heat than metal with an insulator, glass doors are rarely used on outdoor refrigerators.
So there are several distinctions, the final and most crucial of which is certification. If a refrigerator is certified for use outside, it indicates it can withstand colder temperatures, more humidity, and other variables.
So that’s all folks!
The best outdoor mini refrigerator list to up your outdoor kitchen game.
We hope that not only we helped you in making your best choice but also to gain a lot of understanding of the appliance before pouring your money into it.
So which one did you love and which one will you put off to buy later?
Drop your comments in the section below!
Plus you can say goodbye to old and boring fire lighting methods by checking out the Best BBQ Lighters here!
Stay Awesome, Keep Partying!