Do mosquitos ruin your fun and bliss of sitting out in the open and enjoying a beer?
Not anymore as the Patio Egg Diffuser can solve this highly irritating issue for you.
The Skeeter Screen Patio Egg Diffuser is a new generation mosquito repellant gadget that keeps mosquitos and other insects away from your patio and outdoor living space.
It is filled with a natural formula that has a pleasing aroma but extremely effective against mosquitos.
So here we are going to review this wonderful invention so that your every outing be it with your loved ones or just yourself is out of the world.
What Makes It So Special?
- Over a 200 sq. ft. area, this mosquito egg repellant is designed to repel mosquitoes and other patio insects.
- All day and night, it emits a nice perfume.
- A single application of oil can give several weeks of protection.
- It promises to be useful for a long time.
- Unlike other repellents, Skeeter Screen does not contain any chemicals or DEET in its composition.
- Because the product is flameless, non-toxic, and can be stored out of reach of children, it is safe to use around toddlers (and dogs).
- It has an efficient design that helps you save money on oil.
- It also comes with a beautiful net for hanging.
- Because the patio egg diffuser is light and portable, it may be used almost anywhere.
What Could Be More Ideal?
- This stuff is nothing more than a repellent. It might be improved by the capacity to destroy mosquitoes and insects.
- The oil for the egg diffuser is a tad on the pricier side. However, the fact that one bottle of oil may last you roughly 4 months before running out is reassuring.
- The insect repellent scent takes 24 hours to ‘hatch’ in this product ( that is form and disperse from the egg)
- The Skeeter Screen Patio Egg Diffuser has the advantage of being long-lasting.
- The egg is constructed of ceramic, which is well-known and adored for its inherent hardness and durability.
- So this patio egg mosquito repellent ceramic egg dish will take more than a few knocks to break.
- Even the included plant fiber netting is robust enough to retain the egg vessel in place without ripping.
The Skeeter Screen patio egg is 3.5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide, and 4 inches tall.
Assembly and use
- Another reason to fall in love with our egg mosquito repellant product is that it gives a hassle-free solution to keep mosquitoes at bay.
- In reality, there are a number of features that make this mosquito repellent package quite simple to use.
- To begin, the Skeeter Screen 90600 Patio Egg Diffuser requires no installation and is ready to use right out of the box.
- One egg, one 4oz bottle of fragrant natural oil, a measuring cup, and a plant fiber hanging net is included in the package.
- User patio egg instructions are also provided, detailing how to operate the patio egg diffuser, how much oil to pour in, and how frequently the egg has to be refilled.
- So, all you have to do is take your egg, use the provided measuring cup to pour the accompanying oil inside, and you’re ready to go.
- The opening at the top of the egg vessel, however, is tiny, according to users.
- As a result, you’ll have to be careful when pouring the oil to prevent splashing any on the egg’s edges.
- The mosquito repellent may also be mounted quickly and easily using the net that comes with this product.
How to use it?
- The Patio Egg may be suspended by its netting nest or put on flat surfaces when the netting has been removed.
- In the measuring cup supplied, pour 25 mL of Skeeter Screen oil.
- Through the opening at the top of the egg, pour the oil into the Patio Egg.
- Do not add more than 25 mL of oil at a time, and do not add more than once every two weeks.
- Best Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerators Buying Guide
- Feeling the Heat? Here are the 10 best refrigerators under $500!
- Even you can be a Ramsey when you have this Campfire Grill Grate
- Bring Luxury & Outdoor Cooking Together with the 8 Best Alfresco Grills!
- Want to Savor a Meal like never before? This Campfire Tripod will do it!
- Cook Next Level Chicken with the Best Beer Can Chicken Holder Now!
So that’s it, mate!
The Skeeter Screen Patio Egg Reviews for you.
With this one-of-a-kind tool, you can enjoy your time outdoors like never before as it won’t let the most useless creation of god to wander near you and your loved ones.
Go through this thoroughly and be assured that this will be a purchase worth your money.
Also, make sure to check out the best Fisher Paykel refrigerators to make your kitchen and lifestyle super-elite.
Until next time…
Keep partying, keep rocking!
It is Paperboard packaging.
Geraniol and Lemongrass Oil are the active ingredients in this product.
No, Pyrethrin and deet aren’t present.
To get started repelling mosquitoes, pour 25 mL of Skeeter Screen oil into the measuring cup supplied. Through the opening at the top of the egg, pour the oil into the Patio Egg.
25 mL of oil at a time, and do not add more than once every two weeks must be added.
The following items are included in your order:
Patio Egg (4×3.5)
All-Natural Essential Oil Supply for 3 Months